Portal Chell Leggings
A fashionable addition to your Portal Device
- For fans of Portal 2
- Leggings modeled after the Long Fall Boot
- Remember: always jump feet first
Gentlemen, I give you the Long Fall Boot. Think of it as foot-based suit of armor for the Portal Device. I'm not gonna lie to you, it's expensive as hell. But check this out: we told this Test Subject to just go ahead and try to land on her head. Heh heh! She can't do it! Good work, boots.
- Cave Johnson, Aperture Investment Opportunity #4: "Boots" Promotional Video
Cave Johnson always had his priorities straight. If you notice, the Long Fall Boot is armor "for the Portal Device." It's not designed to protect the test subject. Those are easily replaceable, after all. The Long Fall Boot ensures a test subject lands on her feet so she doesn't fall and land on the Portal Device. Those are way more expensive to replace!
These Chell Leggings are modeled after the bottom half of Chell's jumpsuit including her Long Fall Boots but will not -- we repeat, WILL NOT -- right you if you try to land on your head. ThinkGeek's Legal Department recommends that you always jump feet first, or, better yet, not at all.
- Modeled after the bottom half of Chell's jumpsuit including her Long Fall Boots
- Officially-licensed Portal merchandise
- Not guaranteed to right you if you try to land on your head
- Not guaranteed to right you if you almost land on your feet
- Not guaranteed to right you, period, since they're just leggings
- Elastic waist
- Materials: 96% polyester / 4% Spandex
- Care Instructions: Machine wash cold, inside out. Tumble dry low.
|Waist||25 in.||27 1/2 in.||30 in.||32 1/2 in.|
|Low Hip*||31 in.||33 1/2 in.||36 in.||38 1/2 in.|
|Inseam||27 3/4 in.||28 in.||28 1/4 in.||28 1/2 in.|
|*7 inches below waistband|
Note that these are the measurements of the garment.