You've got pi on you
- Mathematical symbols you can wear
- Choose The Golden Ratio, Infinity, or Pi
- Function equally whether you call it "math" or "maths"
Despite what our Algebra 2 teacher tried to turn it into, mathematics can be beautiful. The first time you graph a parabola in geometry. The recognition of the Fibonacci sequence in a fern. The moment you get to the Q.E.D. bit in a particularly vexing proof. There's beauty in symmetry and simplicity, and there's beauty in Chaos Theory. This collection of scarves celebrates the beauty of math in all its forms. Choose from:
- Golden Ratio - The diagram of the golden ratio, repeated four times
- Infinity - The infinity symbol printed over and over in an organic-feeling pattern
- Pi - The pi symbol repeated evenly across the field of the fabric
Each scarf is made from feather-weight, black cotton gauze for a light and airy feel. Makes a great beach wrap. They measure 22" by 67". Fringed ends. 100% cotton. Hand wash cold. Hang to dry. Imported.
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about Mathematical Scarves or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.