You've got pi on you
- Mathematical symbols you can wear
- Choose The Golden Ratio, Infinity, or Pi
- Function equally whether you call it "math" or "maths"
Despite what our Algebra 2 teacher tried to turn it into, mathematics can be beautiful. The first time you graph a parabola in geometry. The recognition of the Fibonacci sequence in a fern. The moment you get to the Q.E.D. bit in a particularly vexing proof. There's beauty in symmetry and simplicity, and there's beauty in Chaos Theory. This collection of scarves celebrates the beauty of math in all its forms. Choose from:
- Golden Ratio - The diagram of the golden ratio, repeated four times
- Infinity - The infinity symbol printed over and over in an organic-feeling pattern
- Pi - The pi symbol repeated evenly across the field of the fabric
Each scarf is made from feather-weight, black cotton gauze for a light and airy feel. Makes a great beach wrap. They measure 22" by 67". Fringed ends. 100% cotton. Hand wash cold. Hang to dry. Imported.