The Spy Card Deck
This deck will self destruct in five seconds.
- This deck has tips, tricks, definitions, maps, and all sorts of other goodies spies need.
- Typewriter fonts give it a very classic spy look.
- Comes in a gift worthy box. Classy.
Good morning, [insert your name here]. Agents from the Faction have infiltrated the Group and know about the Plan. Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to gain the trust of the Faction and find their leader. Expose him, and the Faction will crumble. Select your team, grab a copy of The Spy Card Deck, and get ready to save the free world.
The Spy Card Deck is a lovingly-made deck which feels like it was ripped straight from the spy scene of the 50s or 60s. And The Spy Card Deck doesn't just look good, it's also full of useful spy information. You'll learn spy vocabulary, tactics, and intel on real spies. It's even got tiny maps! Printed in a keen typewriter font and on a very sturdy card stock, The Spy Card Deck is ready to make sure you learn up on your spy stuff. Plus, it comes in a nice red box for display, gifting, or the storage/transport of microfilm. Remember, if you or any of your team are caught or killed, the Secretary will disavow any knowledge of your actions. This copy will self-destruct in five seconds. Good luck, [insert your name here].
The Spy Card Deck
- Playing cards full of all sorts of spy details (from vocabulary to tactics to maps and beyond). All in a lovingly classic design (read: typewriter font)!
- 54 cards (including 2 jokers) come in a very nice gift box.
- Cards are sequentially numbered (on the face, so no cheating), so you can read it almost like a book.
- Designed by Frausto & Co.
- Cards are made of a heavier stock than most cards. Because field conditions require it.
- Dimensions: playing card sized.