Doctor Who 3-Piece Bath Towel Set
Become part of the Terry Nation
- A set of towels for your time-traveling bathroom
- Set includes 1 of each: Bath, hand, and face towels
- Imported, but not from Gallifrey
Terry Nation. Best known as the inventor of the Daleks. But did you know he also created Blake's 7? And wrote and produced episodes of MacGyver. Clearly, he was a prolific contributor to many childhood imaginations.
We're talking about a different kind of Terry Nation today, the kind created when you take a hot bath or shower and then wrap yourself up head to toe in terrycloth to dry off and relax. That's the kind of Terry Nation we'd like to request citizenship in. And now you can, too, with our 3-piece TARDIS towel set. In TARDIS blue, this bath, hand, and washcloth each feature an embroidered black satin stripe that reads "Police Public Call Box," just like the top of the TARDIS. Get a set for each Doctor Who fan to avoid recreating something horrible like the Time War in your bathroom. Wars are messy and hard to clean up after.
- 3-piece TARDIS Towel Set
- Officially-licensed Doctor Who merchandise
- Each features a satin embroidered strip reading "Police Public Call Box," just like the top of the TARDIS
- Bath size has the VWORP light on top of the TARDIS embroidered on the reverse
- Hand size has the TARDIS embroidered on the reverse
- Face size (washcloth) has the TARDIS embroidered next to the satin stripe
- Materials: 100% cotton exclusive of decoration
- Care Instructions: Machine wash cold. Tumble dry low.
- Dimensions: Bath 50" x 27", hand 16" x 27", face 12" x 12"
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about Doctor Who 3-Piece Bath Towel Set or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.