Muku Shuttr - Bluetooth "Selfie" Device For Smartphones and Tablets
Selfies not limited by arm-length
- Remote allows you to take selfies without your camera in your hand
- Compatible with all IOS 5.0+ devices, Samsung Galaxy S4, and more
- Also great for "non-selfie" projects like stop motion animation
Quite a few people out there who seem to have the proper authority declared 2013 the year of the selfie. Celebrities, politicians, and regular folk are all using their smartphones to snap pictures of themselves (sometimes flattering, sometimes not) and post them on the Internet.
If 2013 is the year of the selfie, let's make 2014 the year of the you'd-never-guess-this-is-a-selfie selfie with the Shuttr. Shuttr is a wireless camera remote that works with your smartphone or tablet's native camera. This convenient device can fit right on your keys and stay hidden in your hand or pocket as you snap photos like a pro.
Not into selfies? Not a problem. We have found a number of other uses for this wonderful little button. The Shuttr has proven to be invaluable for stop motion animation and it has saved both time and storage space while recording solo.
- Wireless Camera Remote for Smartphones & Tablets
- Pairs using Bluetooth 3.0
- Great for selfies, group photos, filming solo, stop motion animation, taking photos like a ninja,
- Compatible with native camera app on your iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch (all IOS 5.0+ devices); Samsung Galaxy S4, S3, Note 10.1, 3, 2, and Tab 3; Nexus 7, 5, 4; LG G2, G Pro, G Max
- Compatible with free downloadable app on Sony Xperia Z; HTC New One, One X+
- Also compatible with Camera+, Hipstamatic, Fisheye Cam, 645 ProII, Pure Camera, Pixlromatic, Popstamatic, iDarkroom, Camera360, Duomatic, SlowShutter, TtV Camera, CrossProcess, Big Lens, Diptic, ShakeItPhoto, Vintagio, and Rawporter
- Batteries: CR2025 battery (included)
- Range: 30 ft.
- Dimensions: 2.2" x 1" x 0.2"
- Weight: 2.2 oz.
- Includes remote and microfiber carrying pouch