Ammo Wear Cuff Links
Shoot the breeze
- Wear your ammo
- Bullet-back style cufflinks (how appropriate!)
- Proudly made in the U.S.A.
There are a lot of unpleasant things about attending weddings. We do it because we want to show our appreciation for the couple getting married, but our attendance is as much of a gift as whatever they registered for. You generally have to get dressed up and wear shoes that you remember once a year are too tight. You get to sit through a potentially ill-thought-out ceremony, which is "too." Too hot. Too cold. Too long. And, the part we dread the most, you have to make small talk with the fellow table denizens. Shooting the breeze just isn't our idea of fun. Where's the guy with those tiny sausages?
You've already got your table conversation started with these Ammo Cuff Links. Made from a spent pair of casings, these cufflinks make a statement which is "Don't mess with me." Wear them and you might find you're sitting with like-minded souls. Even if not, once you've had a martini or two, you can regale the table with stories of your zombie hunting escapades. Everybody loves those.
- Pair of cufflinks made from spent casings
- Assorted headstamps - we're sorry, but our robotic warehouse monkeys cannot select a particular one for you
- Tell us what you got in the comments below
- Headstamps on the pair will match each other
- Bullet-back style (how appropriate!)
- Materials: Brass casing with gold-colored cufflinks
- Dimensions: 1/2" diameter
- Made in the U.S.A.