Ammo Wear Jewelry
Hit me with your best shot
- Wear your ammo
- Assorted headstamps
- Proudly made in the U.S.A.
We here at ThinkGeek World Domination HQ think our female geeks should be able to display their chosen geekdom in their bling, and to that end we stock things like the Superhero Earrings, a DNA Pendant, and a d20 Clip for your charm bracelet. Now we bring you these earrings and necklace featuring recycled bullet casings for our ladies who practice their zombie-offing skills at the range.
And, yes, these really are spent casings. The creators remove the primers and then clean the casings in an ultrasonic machine so the jewelry won't have carbon or powder residue. Then they cut the head off the casing, sand it, and tumble it to ensure it won't hurt you before transforming them into beautiful jewelry that's quite the statement piece.For our customers with nickel allergies: the earring posts are made from surgical-grade stainless steel, which is a mixture of chromium, nickel and molybdenum. The ball chain and necklace bezel are steel plated with sterling silver, which may contain nickel.
- Jewelry made from spent casings
- Choose earrings, necklace, or set of both
- Assorted headstamps - we're sorry, but our robotic warehouse monkeys cannot select a particular one for you
- Tell us what you got in the comments below
- Earrings will match each other, but if you choose the set, the earrings will not necessarily match the pendant
- Earrings have plastic disc stabilizer, bullet-clutch backs
- Materials: Surgical-grade stainless steel earring posts, sterling-silver-plated pewter bezel and ball chain
- Dimensions: 18" long ball chain, 1/3" diameter earrings, 5/8" diameter pendant
- Made in the U.S.A.