Game of Thrones: Arya Stark Statue
- Arya Stark Statue from Dark Horse
- Sculpted by Gentle Giant Studios
- Limited-edition (only 1250 made)
"It's just a stupid sword," she said, aloud this time...
... but it wasn't.
Needle was Robb and Bran and Rickon, her mother and her father, even Sansa. Needle was Winterfell's grey walls, and the laughter of its people. Needle was the summer snows, Old Nan's stories, the heart tree with its red leaves and scary face, the warm earthy smell of the glass gardens, the sound of the north wind rattling the shutters of her room. Needle was Jon Snow's smile.
- A Feast for Crows
It's hard to love characters in Game of Thrones for a few reasons. 1) They might disappear at any time, and also 2) so many of them have ulterior motives and complicated pasts and, like real people, they're hard to peg as "the good guys." But Arya's easy to root for. She's been unfairly dealt a terrible hand, and she's done the best she can with it.
This 11" tall Arya figurine, armed with Needle, won't take crap from your Barbies or your other action figures, no matter how big they are. The sculpt by Gentle Giant Studios was approved by both HBO and Maisie Williams. It's a limited edition of 1250, so if you want one, act now.
- Limited-edition Game of Thrones Arya Stark Statue from Dark Horse
- Officially-licensed HBO's Game of Thrones merchandise
- Edition Size: 1250
- Includes hand-numbered certificate of authenticity
- Materials: Polyresin
- Dimensions: 11" tall, 11 1/2" base diameter