OMFG It is Bacon, Whiskey and Coffee Soap
Aaah made it myself! - GIR
- Vegan-friendly oils provide three different tasty smells
- Handmade soap bars may vary slightly
- BACON BACON BACON BACON also? BACON
How many times has the following scenario happened to you? You wake up late and have to compress your morning routine into a matter of minutes. So that you don't miss out on the most important meal of the day, you shower and eat breakfast at the same time. You close your eyes to prevent soap from getting in, and lather up, but then you can't tell whether what you're grabbing is shampoo or coffee cup, soap or bacon. Scrubbing with bacon is less than ideal, but eating soap is tragic.
However, you may not be able to resist the tempting scents of this soap set. We've had it sitting here while we're writing, and we'll admit we're getting a little peckish. Inside this burlap sack you'll find a bar of coffee soap, a bar of hair of the dog (whiskey + coffee blend, perfect for rough Saturday and Sunday mornings or afternoons), and a big ol' slab o' bacon soap. They all smell absolutely delectable, but please DO NOT EAT THE SOAP.
- Set of 3 great-smelling soaps in a burlap sack
- Includes Coffee bar, Hair of the Dog (Whiskey + Coffee blend) bar, and a slab o' Bacon Soap
- DO NOT EAT THE SOAP
- Materials: Formulated with vegan-friendly combination of oils
- Dimensions: 3 1/2" x 2 1/2" x 1" (Coffee and Hair of the Dog), 1 3/4" x 1 1/4" x 6 1/2" (slab o' bacon)
- Weight: 16 oz.
- Not tested on animals
- Contains no meat byproducts (full ingredient list)
- A quick reminder: DO NOT EAT THE SOAP
- Handmade in California