Unicorn Poop Soap
- Vegan-friendly oils provide a variety of tasty smells
- Handmade soap bars may vary slightly
- GLITTER GLITTER GLITTER GLITTER also? GLITTER
Is there anything about unicorns that isn't sparkly? Man, even unicorn poop smells delightful. You didn't know? Well, that is not surprising. It is pretty hard to spot a unicorn, yet alone see one doing the most private of tasks, defecating. And then the last thing you think is, "Hey. Let me smell whatever just plopped outta that unicorn's hindquarters." So the monkeys at ThinkGeek did it for you. We're good that way.
Turns out, unicorn poop is a natural sudsing agent. That's right. You too can now wash yourself with poo. Fantastic smelling poo! This rainbow-colored, layered "soap bar" includes vegan-friendly oils that have a range of fantastic smells such as birthday cake, blueberry muffin, cola, butterscotch, and vanilla. Lather up and come out smelling like sunshine, meadows, and rainbows.
- Unicorn Poop Soap
- Handmade soap the color of the rainbow
- Smells like a combination of birthday cake, blueberry muffin, cola, butterscotch, and vanilla
- DO NOT EAT THE SOAP
- Contains what the manufacturer calls "SO MUCH GLITTER YOU'LL BE FORCED TO TYPE IN ALL CAPS JUST TO DESCRIBE IT!!!"
- Materials: Formulated with vegan-friendly combination of oils
- Dimensions: 3 1/2" x 2 1/2" x 1"
- Weight: 5.5 oz.
- Not tested on animals
- Contains no unicorn byproducts (full ingredient list)
- A quick reminder: DO NOT EAT THE SOAP
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about Unicorn Poop Soap or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.