Switch v2 Modular Pocket Knife
Choose your own tool adventure
- 12 different tool attachments
- Mix and match, swap 'em out when you want
- Make a TSA-friendly multi-tool for traveling
Pocket knives are handy, but have you ever noticed that even if you have a 9999-function knife, you only use a small percentage of the tools available to you? It sucks to have to upgrade to a more expensive knife to get one tool you need and five that you don't. This is especially annoying to those of us who try to travel light (the better to run from dragons).
Switch is the ultimate modular pocketknife, with 12 different attachments so you can mix and match your most frequently used tools. Want your Switch to be a handyman tool for things around the house? Done. How about one that fixes computers at work? Done. One that has all of your outdoorsy needs? Done. Switch your Switch at will to be whatever you want it to be. It's your tool, your way.
A special bonus you'll want to consider: No more leaving your pocket tool behind when you fly! Just take out the TSA-offensive tools and keep the rest!
- The ultimate modular pocket knife
- 12 different attachments
- Mix and match your most frequently used tools
- Swap out the axles depending on your desired tool width
- The Switch set includes:
- Two exterior body covers for encasing the tool attachments
- Two slotted caps to hold the tool together (can be removed with the twist of a quarter to disassemble)
- 12 tool attachments: blade, wood saw, serrated blade, bottle opener/flathead screwdriver, micro flathead screwdriver, micro Phillips screwdriver, file, Phillips screwdriver, pliers, scissors, LED flashlight, and mirror/tweezer/pick/pen
- Materials: Stainless steel
- Dimensions: .85" long x 1.2" wide x 3.5" high
PRODUCT DISCLAIMER: These products are not intended for any unlawful purpose as defined by applicable local, county, state, and federal laws. By agreeing herein, purchaser acknowledges that he/she is 18 years of age or older. Purchaser also acknowledges that he/she is permitted to purchase this product pursuant to his local, county, state, and federal laws.