Deluxe Loom Kit - DIY Chainmail Bracelets
Friendship bracelets and more
- Loom lets kids create rings, earrings, and more
- Mix and match rubber band colors for unique creations
- Kids learn the basics of weaving patterns
When our Toy Merchant brought this product into our office, the Food Merchant said, "Hey! It's like chainmail for kids!" Which it is. You basically knit together tiny rings. Since chainmail integrated with rubber rings is currently popular because of the little bit of stretch and pop of color it can give to the metal, it makes sense to introduce kids to this before exposing them to pliers and hammers.
The LoomBandz DIY Chainmail kit combines a loom with small rubber bands. Following the instructions in the included manual, kids can create colorful rings, earrings, bracelets or necklaces. They will spend hours creating unique jewelry for themselves or a friend. And they start learning how patterns and repetition work so when you introduce them to a half-Persian or a European 4-in-1, the foundation work's already there.
- LoomBandz DIY Chainmail Bracelets
- Lets you create colorful jewelry using a loom and rubber bands
- Fun gift for kids who like crafting
- Kit includes:
- Loom Bracket
- 1200 Bands! Includes 600 Rainbow, 200 Glow-in-the-Dark, 200 Tie-Dye, and 200 Glitter silicone bands!
- 50 "S" clips
- 6 charms
- 2 Mini Loom Tools
- Instruction booklet
- Note: Bracelets made with this kit will not protect a wrist from a charging knight's lance