Bauhaus Single Hand Watch
One is the loneliest number
- Tell time on a watch with just one hand
- Amuse your friends
- Bemuse your enemies
You consider yourself a pretty advanced time teller. You can convert the server time from UTC to your time in no time flat. Military time? You don't skip a beat. But have you dazzled your friends with the ability to tell time on a watch with only one hand?
The Bauhaus Single Hand Watch is a beautiful and simple watch featuring (cleverly enough) a single hand to tell time. Wut? Single hand watches use one hand to indicate both the hour and minute of the time. The hand will circle the watch face once every 12 hours. This unique piece with gold plated finishing and a rubber strap indicates time in 12-minute increments.
- Bauhaus Single Hand Watch
- Watch provides a simple, easy-to-read timepiece for you
- Confusion for folks trying to read the time over your shoulder
- Quartz movement
- Materials: 316L (surgical grade) stainless steel, gold-plated steel case, silicone strap
- Battery: 1 button cell battery, type # SK626SW
- Dimensions: 1.65" diameter, .8" strap width