Time is not moving backwards
- Watch hands move in counter-clockwise motion
- Numbers on clock face are reversed as well
- Unique watch is still fun and easy to use
Telling time on a clock is one of the first things you learn in elementary school. You learn the minute hand and the hour hand, and are quizzed by the teacher in the front of the room with one of those bright yellow clocks. Things got a bit more complicated with watches that used hash marks instead of numbers, but for the most part you've held your own since you were about seven. And also? You almost always have your cell phone on you, which makes it much easier.
The Reverse Watch brings about a new challenge in time telling. This watch features counter clockwise movement with a dial printed in reverse. It may seem complicated at first, but all the same rules of telling time apply. Just read the hour hand, and then the minute hand. Simple and fun to use!
- Reverse Watch
- Watch movement is counter clockwise and the dial is printed in reverse
- Fun addition to any watch collection
- Quartz movement
- Water resistant to 3 ATMs
- Materials: 316L (surgical grade) stainless steel case with silicone rubber strap
- Battery: 1 button cell battery, type # SR626SW
- Dimensions: 1.6" diameter face with 10 1/2" strap (3/4" wide)
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about Reverse Watch or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.