Vintage Reproduction Plush Ewok
- Little Wokling wants to come home with you
- Based on the Kenner collection from the mid-80s
- Limited quantities - once they're gone, they're gone forever
One of our merchants somehow managed to wrangle a pallet of exclusive merchandise from Star Wars Celebration Europe II (2013). It's probably best if we don't ask questions. Each item is extremely limited quantity, so snag 'em now before they're gone forever!
Ewoks. Either you love them or you hate them. Since you're on this page, we assume you're in the former camp.
Remember what baby Ewoks are called? That's right. Woklings. We've got one here with your name on it. (Ed. note: Technically it does not have your name on it.) These little guys are based on Kenner's Woklings collection from the mid-80s. If you're bitter because you never got one or if your folks threw yours out when you went to college, or, heck, if you just want to pass along your love of Ewoks to the next generation - this little guy is for you.
- Vintage Ewok Plush from Star Wars Celebration Europe II (2013)
- Based on Kenner's Ewok Woklings collection from the 1980s
- You get a random color - light brown, dark brown, yellow, and grey
- No, our robot warehouse monkeys cannot pull a specific color for you
- Materials: 100% polyester
- Care Instructions: Machine wash cold
- Dimensions: 7" tall
- Ages 3+
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about Vintage Reproduction Plush Ewok or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.