Alien Reaction Figures
In blister packaging no one can hear you scream
- Based on 1979 prototypes which were never manufactured Officially-licensed Alien merchandise Choose the Alien, Ripley, Ash, Dallas, or Kane
It must have been so frustrating for whomever designed these Alien action figures originally. You do all sorts of detailed sculpt work and it all comes to nothing... until now. We hope that person's (those people?) around now and sees that their creation came to life as originally intended.
Remember the classic Kenner action figures from the 70s and 80s? These Alien figures feel just like those, hexagonal foot peg holes and all, probably because they're Kenner's prototypes. Super7 did the legwork of uncovering the original reference materials and prototypes and teamed up with Funko to create the "ReAction Figure Series." We only hope there are more coming out. We're ready for our The Last Starfighter action figures!
- Alien action figures that should have existed over 30 years ago (and finally do!)
- Based on 1979 prototypes which were never manufactured
- Officially-licensed Alien merchandise
- Choose from:
- The Alien ("Big Chap") with removable transparent dome, extendable jaws, and glow-in-the-dark head
- Ripley with flame thrower
- Ash with motion detector
- Dallas with flame thrower (because one can never have too many flame throwers)
- Kane in Nostromo Spacesuit with removable helmet and transparent visor
- 5 points of articulation each
- Individually packaged on retro-styled black blister cards
- Materials: Plastic (PVC)
- Dimensions: 3 3/4" to 4" tall
- Ages 17+
- WARNING - SMALL PARTS - Not intended for children under 3 years of age
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about Alien Reaction Figures or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.