Khuzdul™ Dwarven Battle Axe Necklace
And my axe!
- Bronze Dwarven Axe necklace
- Inscribed with a Dwarven battle cry
- From Tolkien's Lord of the Rings and the Hobbit
And my axe!
Baruk Khazâd! Khazâd ai-mênu!
Axes of the Dwarves! The Dwarves are upon you!
- Dwarven battle cry, Lord of the Rings
It started centuries ago under the mountain, it continued when Thorin returned to re-claim his family's legacy, and it kept on going with Gimli's membership in the Fellowship of the Ring: the legend of the honorable, strong, and beardy dwarves.
Display your allegiance to the stout heroes with this necklace displaying a dwarven battle axe inscribed with the race's battle cry in their own language. This officially licensed 2 1/2" tall pendant is nickel-plated bronze, and comes with a 24" chain, and certificate of authenticity.
For our customers with nickel allergies: The bronze is 95% copper, 5% manganese with trace amounts of silicon. The chain is plated with rhodium. There is no nickel involved.
- Handcrafted Dwarven Battle Axe Necklace
- For fans of The Hobbit and The Lord of the Rings
- Officially-licensed by Middle-earth Enterprises
- Battle cry is etched into the blade of the axe in Angerthas Moria Runes
- Includes card of authenticity
- Materials: Bronze on a base metal, rhodium-plated chain
- Dimensions: Pendant measure 2.5" tall x 1" wide x just over 1/8" thick, 24" chain
- Weight: .3 oz.
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about Khuzdul™ Dwarven Battle Axe Necklace or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.