US 1942 Leatherneck Series
Smells like surplus
- Collection of blades styled after those carried by United States Marines in WWII
- Choose Bowie knife, Dagger, Sword, or get the whole set!
- Stainless steel blade with stacked leather handle
When we opened this box of pointy things, we had a moment. You know when you smell something and it transports you back, but you can't quite put your finger on what it is that it reminds you of? The copywriter was busy sniffing these knives when the Food Merchant walked in and said, "Mmm. Smells like surplus store!" That's IT!
Styled after the knives carried by United States Marines in WWII, this US 1942 Leatherneck Series will take you back, too. With stacked leather handles, these blades feel good in hand, and look snazzy with their non-reflective anodized black coating over the stainless steel blade.
- Fixed blades styled after those carried by United States Marines in WWII
- Choose Bowie knife, dagger, or sword or get the whole set
- Metal guard and pommel (Bowie knife features window-breaker pommel)
- Non-reflective anodized black coating
- Accented w/ matching guard and end cap
- Materials: Stainless steel blade, stacked leather handle; Bowie knife and dagger are 440-C, sword is AUS-6
- Bowie: 12 1/2" overall length, 7 1/4" blade
- Dagger: 13" overall length, 8" spear-point blade
- Sword: 27 1/2" overall length, 19 3/4" half-tang blade
- Weight: Bowie 12 oz., dagger 15 oz., sword 1 lb. 15 oz.
- Includes knife and black nylon sheath with belt loop; sword includes shoulder strap, also
PRODUCT DISCLAIMER: These products are not intended for any unlawful purpose as defined by applicable local, county, state, and federal laws. By agreeing herein, purchaser acknowledges that he/she is 18 years of age or older. Purchaser also acknowledges that he/she is permitted to purchase this product pursuant to his local, county, state, and federal laws.
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about US 1942 Leatherneck Series or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.