Keyport Slide 2.0 Bundle - Ultimate Keychain Replacement
- Consolidates up to 6 keys and EDC tools in one tiny device
- Includes 32GB USB 3.0 flash drive, mini-light, bottle opener, SC1 Blade (most common house key blank), S-Biner MicroLock for attaching loose items
- Includes unique serial number plus Reward If Found program to assist in the recovery of a lost Keyport
If we were professors, those of us here at ThinkGeek World Domination HQ would be the absent-minded variety. We're constantly losing our train of thought as another one leaves the station or leaving things all over the place. Once a meeting has cleared the room, it's not uncommon to see someone's mug and a half a can of soda sitting around forlornly, waiting to be missed. That's why anything that makes us more organized is relevant to our interests.
The Keyport Slide 2.0 is the Swiss Arm-key Knife of keychains. Closed, it looks like a matchbox or a box of Tic-Tacs. But inside it stores six different keys and/or tools - of your choice. To get started, we've outfitted you with a few of our favorites: a 32GB USB Flash Drive, a Mini-Light, a Bottle Opener, and an S-Biner MicroLock to attach loose items such as a remote fob or SecurID. It also comes with an SC1 Keyport Blade Blank (the most common house key). This will leave you at least 2 ports free to use on additional Blades and/or inserts (sold separately via Keyport's website).
- Consolidates all your keys and EDC tools in one compact and lightweight device
- One-handed access, doesn't jingle, poke, or scratch items in pocket
- Includes unique serial number and Reward-If-Found program
- ThinkGeek's version includes:
- 32GB USB Flash Drive
- SC1 Keyport Blade Blank (the most common house key)
- Nite Ize S-Biner MicroLock
- FREE shipping on Standard Blades and anything else (other inserts, accessories, etc.) purchased in the Keyport store
- FREE colored side plate set available in Keyport store with use of free shipping discount code
- Lots of options to personalize your Keyport
- Features unique serial number for lost-and-found recovery
- Materials: Polycarbonate body with bezel made from Ultem (a high-durability polyetherimide resin)
- Dimensions: 2.9" x 1.2" x 0.6"
- Weight: .9 oz w/o blades, 2.1 oz. with 6 Keyport Blades
- Proudly designed, manufactured, and assembled in USA
- Tip: Put the flash drive on one of the outside ports facing inwards for optimal accessibility