Coonan Triple Threat - V.W.Z Neutralizing Kit
Vampires and werewolves and zombies, oh my!
- Kit for killing the supernatural
- Actual .357 magnum bullet, coated in silver
- This is not usable ammo! No powder or primer
You hear about preppers all the time now. They've got their stores of food. They've got their hand-powered generators. They've got their family-sized bolthole. You know what they don't have? Defense against the supernatural.
Preppers always seem to assume that during the impending apocalypse, they're going to be defending their stronghold from marauding, rampaging humans, but we know better. When ThinkGeek says "You gotta be ready for anything" we really mean anything. And that's why we're equipping our customers with the best vampire / werewolf / zombie hunting kit we've found: the Coonan Triple Threat. Packed inside an ash stake are 8 .357 magnum bullets, wrapped in 99% pure silver. The gunpowder and primer have been removed, and the primer seat of the ammo has been drilled out, so these can never be used in a firearm. Don't actually try to kill a supernatural being yourself with these bullets. Call a professional. They're in the phone book. But if you get really desperate and you're cornered by a werewolf, you can totally poke at him with one of these bullets. He'll be annoyed. And that's something.
- Kit includes an ash stake and 8 silver bullets
- For apocalypse planners, vampire and werewolf hunters, and anyone looking for answers
- .357 magnum bullets jacketed in 99% pure silver (for 99% pure werewolves)
- Bullets contain no gun powder or primer and the primer seat has been drilled out: cannot be used in a firearm