LEGO Catwoman Key Light
Let Catwoman lend you a claw
- LEGO® minifig keychain and flashlight combo
- One super-bright LED in each (poseable) foot
- Batteries included & replaceable
Let's start this off by pointing out that actresses Julie Newmar, Lee Meriwether and Eartha Kitt were all fa-bu-lous *snaps* as Catwoman in the 1960s. Halle Berry, not so much. No matter which actress you'd choose to play your Selina Kyle, you should give her the keys to your car. Don't worry. This keychain can't reach the pedals. But it comes with the added bonus of also being a flashlight with an LED light in each of her boots. And since she's a minifig, you can pose them separately for however much light you need to shed on the subject. Shed. See? Like a cat. Moving on.
- For ages 5 and up
- WARNING: Small parts - Not intended for children under 3 years of age
- Officially-licensed Batman merchandise
- Press her chest to light up her boots
- Aim each leg where you need the light
- Materials: Plastic body, metal keychain, LED light
- Batteries: 2 CR2025 3V batteries (included, replaceable)
- Dimensions: 3" tall
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about LEGO Catwoman Key Light or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.