Superman Logo Ring
Remember: It's not an "S"
- Official Superman logo ring
- Made from steel, appropriate for the Man of
- You may want to avoid Kryptonite
You could wear a spandex bodysuit under your clothes. You could get some fake glasses and a job at a newspaper. And you could jump into a phone booth whenever someone needed your help. But let's be honest, people. There aren't phone booths anymore.
This stainless-steel Superman Logo ring displays the strength, purity, and superpowered excellence of Kal-El, the Krypton-born hero of Earth with a logo in red enamel. On his home planet, this shape means "hope," but he's not fooling anyone... that's just an 'S'.
- Not intended for use by children 12 and under
- Superman logo ring
- Officially-licensed DC Comics merchandise
- Materials: 316L surgical stainless steel and red enamel
For our customers with nickel allergies: these are made from 316L grade surgical stainless steel. That means their five main components are iron, chromium, nickel (10-14%), molybdenum, and manganese. This is implant-grade steel.