Portal 2 Aperture Logo Earrings
The next best thing to cake: jewelry
- Subtle and elegant Aperture logo earrings
- Appropriate for every occasion involving cake
- Now you're dressing with portals
You know, ears come up a lot when you're doing science. For instance, there's an ear in resEARch. There's one in nuclEAR. There's one in lEARn. However, there is currently no ear in the Material Emancipation Grill, so be sure to follow proper procedures and remove any metal from your ears before entering the next test chamber. Because we want to keep it that way.
These French hook earrings feature the Aperture Science logo inset in black enamel. Made from sterling silver, they come in a lovely Aperture Laboratories presentation box with magnetic closure. If there isn't going to be cake, give her the next best thing.
- Pair of silver disc earrings with black Aperture logo
- Officially-licensed Portal 2 collectible
- A ThinkGeek exclusive!
- Subtle design means they're always situationally appropriate
- French hook design
- Come in a lovely Aperture Laboratories presentation box
- Materials: Nickel-free sterling silver
- Dimensions: 3/4" diameter disc, dangles 1 3/8" from ear