Small but powerful
- Small and light blade folds up to less than 2 inches
- So small it will fit right on your keychain
- Has straight and serrated edge
The rough and rugged men working aboard Alaska king crab boats know that being prepared at all times with a knife can be the difference between life and death. You may not work one of the most dangerous jobs on Earth, but you never know when you might need a good blade: freeing an action figure from its packaging, opening up some sealed coffee, or killing a (small) zombie.
Why not keep one always on hand with this tiny but powerful SOG Micron Knife. The steel 1.5 inch blade folds into the handle and takes up no more than 2 inches of space on your keys or in your pocket.
- SOG Micron Knife
- Pocket size knife has tanto blade shape and straight edge
- Helps for anybody who wants to be prepared
- Materials: Blade Steel Type 420 with RC. 51-53 harness
- Dimensions: 3.4" open, 1.9" closed, 1.5" blade length, .05" blade thickness
- Weight: 0.5 oz.
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about SOG Micron or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.