Book of Magic Ring
Tiny but powerful
- "Book of Magic" ring
- Pewter with brass inlay
- Book really opens and clasps to hide your secrets
Magicians of old had much power, but the wise ones knew that they needed even more secrets. Even today, the knowledge of magic is passed from master to carefully-selected apprentice by words, meetings, and carefully-collected books.
Keep your secrets locked up in this tiny book, displayed on a pewter ring tiny enough to fit around your finger. The book really opens, and you can store a tiny secret inside.
- Pewter ring with tiny book that really opens
- Made for people who like magic, books, or know those are the same thing
- Book is decorated with arcane symbols
- Magnetic closure keeps your secrets in
- Dimensions: book interior - .9" tall x .5" wide (.3" at magnet in upper right corner) x .1" deep, book exterior -1.1" tall x .9" wide x .4" thick
- Materials: Pewter with brass inlay, hinged with magnetic clasp
For our customers with nickel allergies: this ring is made of English pewter, which is a mixture of tin, antimony, and copper. The metal is free of both lead and nickel.
|UK Size||Inner Diameter mm||US Size|