Caveman Stainless Steel Knife
A knife even a caveman could love
- Single piece knife design
- Grip knife along ridge at top of blade
- Cut like a Stone Age warrior
There are not many things about the Stone Age that people probably reminisce about. Hunting and gathering just to have enough food to hunt and gather? Living in a cave or crude stone structures? Fighting off wild animals? No, thank you.
But this sleek and stylish Primitive Knife does celebrate one element of the Stone Age - the simple effectiveness of their tools. This petal-shaped knife is reminiscent of tools of that era. Instead of a traditional handle, it is gripped along a subtle ridge at the top of the blade, and it is stored upright on a pebble-shaped stand. The shape slims towards the bottom and front to enable precise cutting with a sharp edge.
- Caveman-style ergonomic Knife
- Petal-shaped knife reminiscent of cutting tools from the Stone Age
- Unique gift for modern and paleo chefs
- Made from a single piece of Stainless Steel
- Dimensions: 8.7" long
PRODUCT DISCLAIMER: These products are not intended for any unlawful purpose as defined by applicable local, county, state, and federal laws. By agreeing herein, purchaser acknowledges that he/she is 18 years of age or older. Purchaser also acknowledges that he/she is permitted to purchase this product pursuant to his local, county, state, and federal laws.