11th Doctor Costume Pajama Set
Sleep, my precious, sleep.
- Lounge around like the Eleventh Doctor
- Officially-licensed Doctor Who merchandise
- Yay, pajamas!
Some Doctor Who pajama facts for you (pyjamas to the Brits):
- Matt Smith got pajamas every year at Christmas as a present when he was a kid.
- David Tennant spends a great deal of "The Christmas Invasion" in pajamas.
- June Hudson, a costumer for latter Tom Baker and Peter Davison said she was not responsible for the Fifth Doctor's "ridiculous pyjama-striped trousers"
This 11th Doctor costume Pajama Set includes a pair of bottoms in black. Straight leg, they feature a button fly and an elastic waist with a red drawstring. DW Doctor Who logo ironed on the upper left hip.
The shirt itself is 100% polyester with a boat neck and long sleeves. Printed to look like the front of the 11th Doctor's costume complete with printed-on bow tie. We hear they're cool now.
- Officially-licensed version of the 11th Doctor's costume AS PAJAMAS
- Perfect for your tardy denizens of the TARDIS who want to lay around all day, watching reruns with their 11th Doctor Sonic Screwdriver Programmable TV Remote
- Materials: Top 100% polyester, bottoms 60% cotton / 40% polyester
- Machine wash cold
- Tumble dry low
Please reference the sizing chart below to determine your size.
|Chest||36 in.||38 in.||40 in.||42 in.||45 in.|
|Front Length||27 1/2 in.||28 1/2 in.||29 1/2 in.||30 1/2 in.||32 in.|
|Waist||32 in.||34 in.||36 in.||39 in.||42 in.|
|Inseam||30 in.||30 1/4 in.||30 1/2 in.||30 3/4 in.||31 in.|