Travel Charge 9.6 Amp Quad USB Power Hub
Four for the road
- Charge up to 4 tablets at once
- Maximum recharge power for the road
- Compatible with any 5v USB-chargeable device, including iPads, tablets, and more
Sometimes when we buy things here at ThinkGeek we wonder, "Is this TOO MUCH?" You know us well enough by this point to know our answer is rarely, "No." The Travel Charge 9.6 Amp Quad USB Power Hub is one such product. It can charge FOUR tablets at once.
Maybe you think that's overkill. But how often do you need to charge more than one device at a time? Pretty frequently, right? Do you ever need to charge four things at once? Most of us have more than one charging station at home because we have enough devices charging overnight that we need more than one outlet. And by "charging station" we mean "random pile of electronics stacked on each other while recharging."
Wouldn't it be great if all your 5v USB-chargeable devices could draw all the power they need from a single device plugged into your vehicle's 12v port? Now they can. With four 2.4A standard USB Ports, the Travel Charge 9.6 Amp Quad USB Power Hub gives you all the power you could possibly need for today's devices - including tablets, eReaders, phones, GPS units, portable gaming systems. A low-battery shutdown ensures you don't accidentally drain your car's battery, and a 10 amp fuse protects your electronics from power fluctuations.
Four tablets. At once. Because there is no such thing as overkill.
- 9.6 amp, 4 port power hub for your vehicle
- Charges up to 4 tablets at once
- Great for folks on the road a lot, people who want to recharge during their commute
- DC input: 12v
- DC output: 5v @ 9.6 amps - 2.4 amps each port
- Built in power switch
- 10A fuse protects your electronics from surges
- Comes with hub and vehicle adapter cable. You provide USB charging cables for your particular devices
- Dimensions: 4.3" x 3" x 1.3", 39.4" long 12v vehicle adapter cable
- Weight: 5.6 oz.
- Compatibility: Standard-size USB port for charging smartphones (iPhone & Android), tablets, mobile phones, cameras, mp3 players, and various other USB-chargeable devices
- Note: Do not fear the 9.6 amp output! Your device will only draw the power it needs to charge properly. You can safely connect any 5v chargeable device to this USB adapter.