Monty Python Ministry of Silly Walks Watch
Health, housing, education, silly walks
- "Ministry of Silly Walks" watch
- Based on the Monty Python Sketch
- Tell time while John Cleese makes silly strides
Last year, the Government spent less on the Ministry of Silly Walks than it did on National Defense!
- "Ministry of Silly Walks," Monty Python's Flying Circus
Based on the "Ministry of Silly Walks" sketch from Monty Python, this wristwatch tells time on its hour and minute hands, er... well, legs, actually, in a very silly fashion. You can support the British government's most important department, and show your love for the unparalleled hilarious walking talents of John Cleese, all while knowing exactly what time it is! The watch is water-resistant, though not waterproof, and reads "Ministry of Silly Walks" across the bottom of the black-and-white face.
- Monty Python "Ministry of Silly Walks" watch
- Displays time in John Cleese's silly stride
- Quartz movement
- Water resistant
- Comes in a tin case
- Battery included
- Dimensions: 9" long faux leather strap, 1 5/16" diameter
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about Monty Python Ministry of Silly Walks Watch or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.