Leather Executive Bag of Holding
Tabletop Gamers All Grown Up
- Leather but still bigger on the inside!
- Choose black or brown
- Holds laptops up to 17", tablets, books, DM screens, dice, scrolls, potions...
There comes a time in all geeks' lives when they have to take off their The Dice Are Trying to Kill Me tees, and put on the pinstripe shirt. Inside, you're a 28th level Drow Zephyr Blade - your mind crackling with Psionic energy, but on the outside, you're an investment banker and are required to project a certain image. We can respect that, and so we've made this bag for you.
Inside, it's the same Bag of Holding you know and love - practically bottomless, tough, and with the unmistakable d20 branding that brands this bag worthy of your greatness. On the outside it now boasts soft leather armor. It commands respect and does so without compromising your sense of style.
So now you can have your iron rations, and eat them, too!
- Large leather messenger bag, designed and made exclusively by ThinkGeek
- Choose brown or black leather
- Main padded laptop compartment big enough to hold a 17" laptop
- d20 with "Bag of Holding" proudly embossed on the front flap
- Flap closes with magnetic snaps
- Top handle for quick escape
- Adjustable leather shoulder strap with quick release clips and no-slip pad (drop from 14" - 27")
- Interior pocket dimensions:
- Padded laptop compartment: 16" x 13.5" x 1.5" (zipper closure)
- Huge second compartment: 16" x 13.5" x 3" (zipper closure under flap)
- Third compartment: 15" x 10 1/2" x 1" (zipper closure under flap)
- Front compartment with pen/small item slots: 12" x 8" x 1/2" (magnetic snap closure under flap)
- Front pocket: 12" x 6" (zipper closure)
- Rear Document pocket: 15" x 9" (magnetic snap closure)
- Just waiting for you to add awesome
- Note: Do not place inside a second Bag of Holding. ThinkGeek is not responsible for universal instability caused by this action.
"Will my laptop fit in this bag, ThinkGeek?" Let's find out together!
|Laptop Fitting Guide|
|Measure your laptop.|
Like TVs, laptops are listed by their measurement on the diagonal. Bags, on the other hand, are measured on the edges. Not all 17" laptops are the same size, so you'll need to measure the length & width of your closed laptop.
"But my laptop is at home, ThinkGeek!"
If you can't wait, Google has superpowers to tell you the dimensions of your laptop if you ask it nicely. Just input the make and model of your laptop and ye shall receive.
"I've got the measurements! Now what?"
Compare your laptop's measurements to the measurements of the bag. If the laptop's measurements are smaller than the bag, it fits! If one or more of the laptop's measurements are bigger, you're out of luck with this bag. Try another.