Sci-Fi Door Decals
Don't let the airlock hit you on the way out
- Removable door decals
- Choose Airlock, Armory, or Laboratory
- Perfect for teenagers and dorm residents
When we were teens, our doors featured awesome posters plastered with signs that read things like, "Keep Out." "No, seriously. I mean it." "This means you, twerp." What we could have had instead was a door that looks like it came straight out of an FPS. Maybe that would have intimidated our intruders. Or, more likely, just sucked them in that much faster.
Also, any of these would make the guest bathroom that much more awesome. We're just sayin'....
- Airlock - Airlock "5", interesting hand holds and release mechanisms scattered across, with assorted warning stickers, including two which remind you to "Check Suit Seals"
- Armory - More weapons than anybody should need, with keypad access
- Laboratory - A big Do Not Enter sign up top, stencil reads "U.S. Government Biological Testing Facility Genetic Engineering and Advanced Weapons Testing Authorized Entry Top Secret Clearance Only", keypad entry, with assorted caution and hazard stickers
- Sci-fi (removable) door decals
- Comes in 3 flavors: Airlock, Armory, and Laboratory
- Perfect for teenagers, dorm residents, and those with already awesome decor with which this this would blend in
- Materials: 3M Scotchcal Film (low-tack vinyl adhesive)
- Works on smooth and semi-smooth doors
- Includes instructions
- Dimensions: 80" tall x 32" wide
- Can be fitted to most common size doors with cutting