Bberii Pegasus Screen Share
Star of page and screen
- Display video content from a smartphone or tablet in real time
- Compatible with all smartphones & devices with Miracast or DLNA (connection through Standard Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n)
- Now everyone can enjoy your cat videos on the big screen!
There's this great big TV screen in the middle of our living room, and yet when we get together, we pass around a single tiny smartphone screen that has a photo album on it so each person can see the pictures in turn. And although its screen is a little bigger, we're tired of having everyone huddle up around our iPad to share our cat videos.
Make use of that great big TV screen by plugging in the BBerii Pegasus Screen Share. As long as your smartphone, iOS, or Android device has DLNA or Miracast, you can reproduce it on the big screen for all to see. It supports full 1080P HD video and audio (the receiving screen must be HDTV), and is great for a multi-person Skype or Facetime, as long as you keep in mind that whomever has the device has the camera and the microphone.
- Display video content from a smartphone, tablet, notebook, or desktop computer in real time to an HDMI-enabled display such as an HDTV, monitor, or projector
- Easily share content with the whole room such as apps, spreadsheets, and presentations
- Compatible with all smartphones & devices with DLNA (connection through Standard Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n) or Miracast
- Must be paired with screens that have HDTV
- Can use it just to transport audio if you'd rather
- Great for Skype or Facetime (just remember the device has the camera and microphone)
- Supports full 1080P HD video and audio
- Supports multi-platform operating systems
- Input/Output Ports: HDMI, micro USB
- Rated Voltage: 5V 500mA
- Power Consumption: 2.5W
- Dimensions: 3.3" x 1.4" x .4"
- Weight: 1 oz.
- Includes Bberii Pegasus unit and micro USB cable