Fortified with what the world wants. What the world deserves.
- Officially-licensed blind-boxed Psychonauts figurines
- Purchase the set of 10 to ensure one of each
- Did we mention Mr. Pokeylope?
Psychonauts is sort of like Firefly. Well, yes, people who can kill you with their brains. But what we were getting at was that very few of us caught it the first time around. Most of us heard about it from friends who heard about it from friends....
Don't miss out on these officially-licensed figurines featuring the crew from Whispering Rocks. You'll get one of ten of a select group of campers, counselors, and more: Razputin, Lili, Dogen, Sasha Nein, Milla Vodello, Morceau Oleander, Ford Cruller, Boyd Cooper, Dr. Loboto, Sheegor with Mr. Pokeylope (yes, we said MISTER POKEYLOPE!).
Keep in mind that these are blind-boxed (see FAQ below for more info). If you're psychic and you know you're going to get the one you want, just order a single one. If, however, you need half of them, it may be in your best financial interest to order the set of 10, which guarantees one of each. Up to you.
- Officially-licensed Psychonauts figurines
- Blind-boxed for maximum surprise (see FAQ below for more info)
- 10 different figurines to collect (Razputin, Lili, Dogen, Sasha Nein, Milla Vodello, Morceau Oleander, Ford Cruller, Boyd Cooper, Dr. Loboto, Sheegor with Mr. Pokeylope)
- Purchasing the set of 10 guarantees one of each
- Purchasing 10 individual blind-boxed figurines does NOT guarantee one of each
- Materials: Vinyl
- Dimensions: Each figure is 1 1/2"- 3" tall
- Ages 12+
- WARNING: Choking hazard. Small parts. Not for children under 3 years.
|Psychonauts Blind Box Figures FAQ|
|You say these are "Blind Boxed." What does that mean?|
It means you can't choose which one of the assortment you receive. If you buy one or more units of this product you will get a random selection of the figures shown.
What if I buy five? Will I get five different models?
Maybe. Maybe not. It is unlikely, but all five may be the same. They are random.
I want a specific one now! Why can't you dig around in a box somewhere, find the one I want and mail it to me?
2. The packaging on these toys makes it hard from the outside to tell what figure they contain. We would have to open the sealed package and hunt for specific mini figures. This is not really feasible. Or a good idea. Plus, it lets us give you an awesome surprise, which we like doing.