Daryl Dixon Zombie Ears Necklace Prop Replica
He's wearing ears.
- Prop replica of Daryl's zombie ear necklace
- Limited edition of 1676
- Presented in a gorgeous wood and glass shadowbox
Interior decorating is tough. It's about colors and spacing and figuring out how to communicate the correct feel for the space. We flip through all sorts of magazines, but somehow we never can quite recreate the look. Perhaps it's because our tastes are slightly different than those of most decorators. For instance, you know what we think would really bring a room together? A rug? Good guess, but no, not this time. What really brings a room together is a tasteful display of some zombified body parts.
Pick up this gorgeous wood and glass shadowbox which protects a limited-edition replica of Daryl Dixon's gruesome necklace of walker ears he strung together while he hallucinated a conversation with Merle. Recreated from the actual prop, only 1676 of these pieces were made by Gentle Giant. The case also contains a replica of actor Norman Reedus's signature, plus it's hand-numbered on bottom of box and on the included Certificate of Authenticity.
- Limited-edition prop replica of Daryl's walker ear necklace
- Officially-licensed AMC's The Walking Dead collectible
- Presented in a beautiful wood and glass shadowbox
- Edition Size: 1676
- Hand-numbered on bottom of box and on included Certificate of Authenticity
- From Gentle Giant Ltd.
- Digitally sculpted using the actual prop
- Handcrafted by master artisans
- Contains a replica of actor Norman Reedus's signature
- Ears are attached to backing board with magnets so you can wear it and then put it back just like you found it
- Dimensions: Frame 15" tall x 7" wide x 1 3/4" deep