No, I will not fix your computer Mug
Tell Them How You Really Feel
- Let us help you tell them how you really feel
- They probably won't listen, but you'll feel better
- Great mug for right-handed techies
Whether it's your job or folks just know you're the one to go to for these sorts of things, there is nothing more frustrating than constantly being asked to help other people with their inane computer problems.
We understand. We get that a lot, too. That's why we here at ThinkGeek World Domination HQ have created this mug for you. The next time Aunt Beth asks you why her iPad (which she hasn't rebooted in 2 months) isn't working or your neighbor brings a non-working smartphone to you and then afterward admits that he might have dropped it in the toilet a little, slowly step away from the device and point to this mug. 'nuff said.
- Black mug with the words "No, I will not fix your computer" printed in white ink
- A ThinkGeek exclusive!
- Capacity: 16 oz.
- Materials: Ceramic
- Dimensions: 4" tall, 3 1/2" diameter