Epic - Laser Projection Bluetooth Virtual Keyboard
The Future Has Arrived
- Laser projects a full-size keyboard onto any flat, opaque surface
- Multi-touch mouse/gesture function
- Compatible with almost any Bluetooth-enabled device including iPads, iPhones, smartphones, tablets, and laptops
Remember when you were promised all those amazing future tech innovations? Just around the corner was supposed to be a shining technology utopia with flying cars, personal space travel to distant galaxies, and bio-implantable cell phones. It's almost disappointing enough to make you sit at home and watch old episodes of "Space 1999".
Don't lose hope! An amazing glimpse of this promised future has just arrived at ThinkGeek in the form of the Epic - Bluetooth Virtual Keyboard. This tiny device laser-projects a keyboard on any flat, opaque surface. You can then type away accompanied by simulated key click sounds. It really is true future magic at its best. You'll be turning heads the moment you pull it from your pocket and use it to compose an e-mail on your iPad, iPhone, smartphone, tablet, or laptop. With 68 keys and and full-size QWERTY layout, the Epic - Bluetooth Virtual Keyboard lets you type up to 350 characters per minute using a device a little larger than a matchbox.
- Epic - Bluetooth Virtual Keyboard projects keyboard on any flat, opaque surface
- Full-size QWERTY keyboard, full-size key pitch
- Doubles as virtual multi-touch mouse
- Connects via Bluetooth V3.0(class2), HID Profile Ver 1.0
- Frequency Range: 2402-2480Mhz
- Channel 79
- Modulation: GFSK
- Compatibility: iOS 4.0 and later, Android 4.0 and later, Windows XP and later, and Blackberry 10 (compatible with any Bluetooth HID supporting devices)
- Recognition rate: 350 characters per minute
- Light source: red laser diode (IEC Class 1 Laser)
- Batteries: Lithium-ion 660 mAH (MAX) @ 3.7V (provides >2 hours of operating time)
- Charges via micro USB cable (included)
- Dimensions: 2.7" high x 1.35" long x .75" wide, keyboard 3.9" high x 9.4" wide
- Weight: 7 oz.
- Note: Micro USB cable is only for charging, not for making a connection to a device