Grapefruiter Citrus Sectioner
Forbidden fruit no more
- Grapefruit is much less of a hassle with this tool
- Section all sorts of citrus fruits
- Breakfast can be less time-consuming and more consuming
People who avoid breakfast usually do it because they say there's not enough time. Coffee, sure. You can brew it in the background while you're doing other things, but breakfast is a commitment. A commitment we all should make, because it's the second most important meal of the day (after Elevenses, naturally).
For grapefruit eaters, the Grapefruiter Citrus Sectioner will get your breakfast to you faster. You plunge the stainless steel blade into your grapefruit half and pull out a pristine section of fruit, ready for your awaiting tummy.
But wait! There's more! It not only sections grapefruit. It also works on oranges, and even big tangerines, lemons, and limes. Need a pristine slice of a citrus fruit for garnish? You've got it. Great for making ambrosia for family get-togethers or trips to Narnia.
Note that the tool has a bit of a learning curve, so you want to be sure you've had your coffee before you try it the first time. At first you're going to leave a bunch of fruit behind, but you'll get better as you go. And if you're getting shredded grapefruit (to go with your shredded wheat), adjust the blades so there isn't a gap between them.
- Grapefruiter Citrus Sectioner delivers grapefruit and orange sections to your facehole
- Convenient, one-handed operation
- Materials: Stainless steel blade with guard
- Top-rack dishwasher safe