Incomplete Data People T-Shirt
Which Are You?
It's the inevitable sequel to our ever-popular
Well, we know which you are. But which is the person reading your shirt? You can probably figure it out by the lag time before the reaction.
- 0-1 second: This person recognizes that you frequently wear amusing shirts and didn't actually take the time to read this one.
- 2-4 seconds: This person read it once and got it immediately.
- 5-9 seconds: This person read it, got confused, and then reread for clarification. (The "lightbulb moment" is often visible with these folks.)
- >10 seconds: Yeaaah. This person is probably laughing much like our 0 second person, in the vein that "this must be one of those new-fangled funny t-shirts all the kids today are wearing. I should laugh to show I got it."
- No smile or chuckle: This person is a hipster. This person laughed at this shirt last month, before you bought it.
The sentence "There are two kinds of people in the world: those who can extrapolate from incomplete data" in white ink on a black, 100% cotton shirt.
Note that these are the measurements of the garment.