The Pointy End Necklace
Understated is overrated
- Huge sword pendant can't be ignored
- Great for days when you need backup
- On a super-long 32" chain
The females at ThinkGeek often pick out our jewelry based on the mood we're in that morning. We have a suggestion with this piece: pick out your jewelry based on what mood you know you're going to be in later in the day. Brace yourself to call somebody out. Get the confidence to be contentious when somebody needs to be. This necklace says you're ready to start a fight to stand up for the right thing, even when nobody else will. Or maybe explicitly because nobody else will.
Or just get it because it's a really sweet sword. That's good, too.
This gorgeous swept-hilt rapier pendant is definitely a statement piece. The tapered blade's two-tone metal combines with genuine Swarovski crystals to create a stunning impression. Purple crystal on the guard. Black crystal as the pommel.
- Huge sword pendant on chain
- Materials: English pewter and Swarovski crystals
- Dimensions: pendant - 5 1/4" long x 1 3/4" wide x 1/2" deep, 32" chain
- Use pliers to open the chain if you want it shorter or just add a slipknot for a casual look
- Weight: 7 oz.
For our customers with nickel allergies: the pendant and chain are made of English pewter, which is a mixture of tin, antimony, and copper. They are free of both lead and nickel.