ChargeCard Wallet-Sized USB Cable
A different kind of charge card to carry with you
- Avoid tangled cables by keeping one of these handy
- Choose from 30-pin, MicroUSB, or Lightning connector
- Designed and made in the USA
It's so frustrating. You have a fully-charged laptop and a phone that's dying. You need the phone, but the laptop's the one with all the battery, and your phone's charger is back at home. Sure, you could carry a tangle of cables with you everywhere you go to head off potentially needing to charge any device you have on you, or you could carry this in your wallet: the ChargeCard.
The ChargeCard is a wallet-sized card the thickness of two credit cards which you can use to sync data or transfer power. Now, it doesn't hold a charge itself. With a regular USB plug and one proprietary plug for your phone or device, any time you have USB power available, it can hook you up.
We naturally think, "Oh yeah. I need that for my phone," but it can provide juice for just about any device you might have on you. Camera batteries that die while you're out on vacation, far away from your charger and cables in your suitcase, but near a USB port, can be remedied. Junior's iPod which poops out on a long trip in the back seat of a vehicle with USB ports built in can be fixed right up. Head off the interminable "are we there yet?" with the convenience of the ChargeCard.
Which one do you choose? Depends on what you're trying to charge:
- MicroUSB: Most Android phones and tablets, Blackberry, plus many e-readers, cameras, and other electronics
- 30-pin: All iPhone 4S & earlier, iPad 3rd gen & earlier, iPods made before 2012
- Lightning: iPhone 5, iPad mini, 4th Gen iPad, and 5th gen iPod Touch
- Wallet-sized card functions as a cable to charge and sync your phone or device
- Comes in 3 flavors: MicroUSB, 30-pin, and Lightning (see above to choose)
- Great for frequent travelers, multi-device users, and those of us who are forgetful, especially ones who generally have a fully-charged laptop on them
- Materials: body - durable ABS plastic, USB arm - thermoplastic elastomer
- Dimensions: 3 1/4" long x 2" wide x 1/10" thick
- Weight: .5 oz.