Batman Quarter Scale Premium Format Figure
That's one big Bat!
- One massive Batman statue - over two feet tall!
- Hand finished and painted, for the ultimate in Bat-Art
- Two different (and swappable) heads included
The Dark Knight stands on the precipice. At the top of one of Gotham's tallest buildings, he roots himself on a gargoyle and waits. He has a lot to think about in the dark as he scans the city for unrest, 'Which cowl should I wear tomorrow? The long-eared or the short-eared?' Such a tough decision. Lucky for you, you get both with this Batman Quarter Scale Premium Format Figure.
Each Batman Quarter Scale Premium Format Figure is over two feet tall of Batman-justice-pounding fury and weighs about 30 lbs. Hand painted and finished, this impressive figure is a true testament to the brilliant artists at Sideshow Collectibles. The Batman Quarter Scale Premium Format Figure is dynamic in feel, but it is a static figure (i.e., statue). However, like we said, you get two heads with different ears to make sure the Batman you're displaying is your favorite. The Batman Quarter Scale Premium Format Figure is one heavy chunk of crime-fighting awesome.
- One of the finest (and biggest) Batman statues ever made. It's over 2 feet tall!
- Stack four of these on top of each other, and they'd be as tall as the real Batman
- Comes with two switchable heads (short-eared and long-eared cowls)!
- Hand painted and finished
- By Sideshow Collectibles
- Dimensions: 25" x 10" x 17"
- Weight: 30 lbs.