Star Wars Imperial Seal Bookends
Books: stay in formation
- Bookends modeled after the Imperial seal
- Cast in high-quality polystone and then hand painted
- Hold up your books, DVDs, CDs, etc.
If we had a lightsaber, we're pretty sure we'd use it for a whole lot of irresponsible things before we got around to saving the galaxy. For starters, we'd remodel our cube a la Office Space. Then, we'd roast a turkey and use the lightsaber to carve it. We'd even light ladies' cigarettes with a graceful flick of the blade. Apologies to the first lady we try this on... we're sure technology will be able to reattach your face very, very soon.
This set of bookends looks just like the Imperial Seal from Star Wars, but neatly chopped down the center much like one could do with a lightsaber. All you need are some books, DVDs, or CDs to put in between them and you have a galactastic way of displaying your most needed reference items. Perfect for cube dwellers who can't install shelving, or at home for displaying your copies of the entire DVD collection (or, you know, just the original trilogy), William Shakespeare's Star Wars, Build Your Own Galaxy, and the Death Star Owner's Technical Manual.
- Limited-edition Star Wars Imperial Seal bookend pair
- Officially-licensed Lucasfilm collectible
- Edition Size: 1300
- Comes with certificate of authenticity
- Materials: Polystone
- Dimensions: 5.85" tall x 5.25" wide x 2.75" deep (together)
- Weight: (in ounces or pounds)
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about Star Wars Imperial Seal Bookends or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.