Lord of the Rings Anduril Flame of the West Prop Replica
The Sword That Was Broken
- Aragorn's sword prop replica
- Stainless steel dull blade with etched runes
- Choose sword or scabbard (or both!)
Andúril was first forged as Narsil by Dwarven smiths deep in the mountains. The magical sword was carried by Elendil, where it sliced the ring of power from Sauron's hand. Alas, in that same battle it was broken. Years later the sword came to Aragorn, and was then re-cast by Elven smiths as Andúril: Flame of the West.
This storied weapon is re-forged again for you as a high-quality replica. Runes are etched deep into the false-edged, stainless-steel blade, designed to look like the sword carried in the Lord of the Rings films. The sword comes with a wooden display plaque and a certificate of authenticity.
- Replica of Andúril, Aragorn's Sword from the Lord of the Rings books & movies
- Choose sword or scabbard
- For passionate Tolkien collectors
- Sword comes with dull blade (will take an edge) & runes etched into each side
- Scabbard features genuine leather wrap and straps, solid metal collar with 24K gold-plated finish, and a metal plate inscribed with sword's name in Quenya
- Materials: Sword - tempered, 420 J2 stainless steel, pommel with antique silver plated finish and 24-karat gold-plated fittings, leather-wrapped grip; scabbard - leather with 24K gold-plated solid metal
- Dimensions: Sword - 52 7/8" overall, 40 5/8" blade; scabbard - 44 5/8" overall
PRODUCT DISCLAIMER: These products are not intended for any unlawful purpose as defined by applicable local, county, state, and federal laws. By agreeing herein, purchaser acknowledges that he/she is 18 years of age or older. Purchaser also acknowledges that he/she is permitted to purchase this product pursuant to his local, county, state, and federal laws.
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about Lord of the Rings Anduril Flame of the West Prop Replica or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.