TARDIS Night Light Limited-Edition Chrome Version
About the crack in your wall...
- Timey-wimey light for bedroom or hallway
- Let the Doctor lead you to the bathroom
- Discourages nocturnal Dalek attacks
We're glad that we're watching Doctor Who as adults. Why? Because the whole storyline about Amy Pond and the weirdness that is her house would have scared the pants off of us as younglings. We believed in monsters under the bed, monsters in the closet, and now we have to think about cracks in the wall and a hidden room containing... well, you know the rest. It wouldn't have us hiding behind the couch. It'd have us fleeing our homes!
If you're a little afraid of the crack in your bedroom wall, why don't you shed a little of the Doctor's friendly light on it? The TARDIS Night Light plugs into any standard outlet and shines from both the windows and top providing adequate illumination for late night bathroom trips or for discouraging midnight Dalek attacks.
- Limited-edition chrome version of the TARDIS night light
- Officially-licensed 50th anniversary Doctor Who merchandise
- Let the Doctor help scare away the closet monsters (and aliens)
- Plug it into your outlet; switch on for timey-wimey light
- Uses a 7 watt bulb (one included)
- LED bulbs perform best in this night light to keep it cool
- Materials: Chrome over plastic
- Dimensions: 7 1/2" x 3"
- Weight: 8 1/2 oz.