Building Brick Light Switch Plate
Home *was* built in a day
- What will your light switch become?
- Compatible with all major brick building sets
- 2 plates included in each pack
Please Note: The Building Brick Light Switch Plate does not come with any bricks. You need to provide your own. However, we're confident you've got a variety of compatible building sets at your house already.
You have to look at your light switches every day, but usually they're not very noteworthy. Dull, flat, probably some kind of beige. Designed to cover up the potentially dangerous live electrical wires snaking around inside your walls, but really just there to cover the big ugly hole the electrician cut in the wall.
Until now. Turn your light switches into whatever you want with ThinkGeek's Build-On Brick Light Switch Plate. Designed for a single toggle switch, these grey plates come in a set of two and give you over 18 square inches of brick-building base plate each to customize to your heart's desire. Use it like a magnetic poetry kit as a quick and easy creative outlet. If the switch needs to stay on because it controls something important, build an enclosure around the toggle so folks can't accidentally turn it off. Put a miniature figure on there to encourage your household to turn off the lights. The possibilities are as endless as your imagination.
- Build-On Brick Light Switch Plate
- Pack contains 2 plates
- Compatible with most brick building sets
- The brick sets we tested:
- Mega Bloks
- K'NEX Bricks™
- Note: This light switch plate is not officially-licensed by LEGO™, PixelBlocks, Mega Bloks, KRE-O, or K'NEX Bricks™.
- Requires screwdriver and 4 screws to replace your current plates
- Materials: Plastic
- Dimensions: 3 1/2 wide x 5 1/4 high
- Weight: 1 oz. each