Plants vs. Zombies Risk
Get ready to soil your plants.
- Plants vs. Zombie in all-out, suburban dominating war.
- Double-sided board offers three ways to play, including tower defense style (just like the video game).
- Custom Plants and Zombies playing pieces.
It started quite simply - an overcast day and a slight breeze. But for anyone fiddling in their garden, the stench of rotted corpses got stronger and stranger. That's when we all started planting Peashooters to take out the zombies before they reached our houses. And now we play either side in the battle of the suburbs in Plants vs. Zombie Risk.
Plants vs. Zombie Risk introduces brand new ways to enjoy the action hit that’s won over 30 Game of the Year awards! Unearth all the excitement with this special 2-player version of the classic game. A mob of fun-dead zombies are invading the quaint town of Brainsborough, while the pea-packing plants branch out for a battle of suburban domination. Play as the plants or play as the zombies. And hey, Plants vs. Zombie Risk gives you three ways to play including Mission Objective, Total Domination, and (flip the two-sided game board for classic, video game-style) Tower Defense. Plants vs. Zombie Risk is the gift that keeps on giving - just like a pole-vaulting zombie.
Plants vs. Zombie Risk
- For Ages 10 and up.
- Just like Risk, but with more Zombies and Plants.
- Actually, 3 games in one: Mission Objective, Total Domination, and (flip the board) video game-style tower defense!
- For two players.
- Includes: Double-Sided Game Board, 40 Peashooters, 10 Threepeaters, 40 Zombies, 10 Zombie Mobs, 40 Garden Gnomes, 12 Objectives, 9 Station Wagons, 7 Re"mind"er Pieces, 30 Plant Faction Cards, 30 Zombie Faction Cards, 6 Plant Upgrade Cards, 6 Zombie Upgrade Cards, and 6 Dice.
- Game Board: 20" squared.
- Playing Pieces: approx. 0.8" tall.