Staple them ghosts.
- Looks like Pac-Man, tastes like a stapler.
- Ok, ACTS like a stapler.
- It's a stapler.
Pac-Man goes waka waka waka all over the place, eating pellets and never leaving anything behind. But then he realized the ghosts were laughing at him - at his crooked teeth, that is. So he got braces. But there was a side effect. As he walked around the board, his braces broke off and . . . ok, so we were going with a "he left metal all over the place" idea, but it got tedious. Forget all that nonsense and gaze at the metal leaving wonder that is the Pac-Man Stapler.
It looks like a Pac-Man with braces, but it's a mini stapler. A Pac-Man Stapler, to be precise. Use his bites to keep your documents together, or just to make neato metal patterns in paper during meetings. Don't just have a boring stapler, (Red Swingline excepted) - get a Pac-Man Stapler today!
- Rubbery Pac-Man houses a mini stapler.
- Squeeze his head and "bite" them papers together.
- Stapler is removable, so it can be refilled (takes standard mini staples).
- Pac-Man has two little bumps (no giggling) to help him stay upright for stapling.
- Dimensions: approx. 2.7" diameter x 1" thick.