Critical Hit +5 Stones of Frost
Roll the dice to see if I'm getting drunk!
- Roll initiative
- d20 soapstones chill your drink without watering it down
- A ThinkGeek creation!
Of late i have been tasting each sort of whiskey to contrast and compare them. Although bourbon (kentucky & tennessee blended and straight), canadian. irish, and scotch are all fine, I have come to the conclusion that my palate prefers scotch single malt.
- Gary Gygax, "Gary Gygax Q&A: Part XII" on EN World, 22nd February, 2007
These 1 1/2 inch diameter icosahedrons are fashioned from black soapstone. When placed in a vessel, these stones chill any object touching their surface area. They are particularly effective with matter in liquid form, such as alcohol, wherein the liquid absorbs the cold-based attack.* The stones grant a +5 enhancement bonus on Drink Smoothly checks. The possessor may voluntarily stow a stone, but he or she loses the benefits of the stone during that time.
* Magical alcohol is allowed a saving throw against the spell. An item in a creature's possession uses the creature's saving throw bonus unless its own is higher.
- Set of two icosahedron-shaped soapstones for chilling your drinks
- Drops the temperature of your grog without watering it down
- Materials: Soapstone
- Dimensions: 1 1/2" across each
- Weight: 4 oz. each
- Store in freezer when not in use
- Chill for at least an hour to recharge
- Dishwasher safe
- ThinkGeek reminds you that even if your character is immune to poison, you are not. Please drink and game responsibly.