Handbag of Holding
Wondrous Item: Stash your loot in style
- A stylish rework of our popular Bag of Holding
- 15 different places to tuck all your stuff
- Created exclusively for you at ThinkGeek!
Brand new version with a zippered closure and die-cast d20 zipper pull!
Purses have to serve a lot of different functions. They ensure we travel with our money, phone, and keys, sure, but they also frequently double as our backup libraries (magazines, eReaders), vanities (lip gloss, mirror), pantries (snacks, gum), and medicine cabinets (epipen, asthma inhaler). All of these functions in one tiny space, like a Japanese apartment. It's a lot to expect from one accessory.
That's why we went through more than 7 months of development to bring you the Handbag of Holding, so we could get it just right. The Handbag of Holding is geared toward helping you attack your day head-on. It's great for our ladies who carry a lot of stuff but don't necessarily want to schlep a messenger bag like our Bag of Holding with them everywhere. Carry it by the handles, throw it over your shoulder, or wear it cross-body style - how you equip it is up to you.
Divide your daily activities into its 15 different pockets, and let your bag itself help keep you organized and on-task. The center padded sleeve is perfect for a smaller laptop or a tablet. Retrieving a water bottle from the side pockets is so fast it's not-an-action. With pockets both inside and out, we think you'll soon find this bag indispensable. Plus, it offers an enhancement bonus to your geek pride, which is never a bad thing.
- Taupe (brownish-grey) canvas handbag, designed and made by ThinkGeek!
- Chrome d20 badge with "Bag of Holding" proudly printed on the front
- Lined in the lavender hue of a newly-hatched amethyst dragon
- Dimensions: 15 1/2" wide x 11" tall x 4" deep
- Double 1 1/2" wide top handles with 10" drop
- Shoulder strap adjusts from 27" (12" drop) to 48" (23" drop) and is removable with quick release clips
- Can be carried by hand, worn over the shoulder, or slung cross-body
- Brand new zippered closure with diecast d20 zipper pull!
- 4 chrome feet protect the bottom of the bag from wear and tear
- Double-reinforced baseboard helps bag keep its shape
- Padded tablet sleeve with zipper closure: 13" wide x 9 1/2" tall (12" zipper)
- 2 large, main compartments: 14" wide x 9 1/2" tall x 2" deep
- 2 outer pockets (both front) with magnetic flap closure: 4" wide x 5" high x 1 1/2" deep
- 2 document pockets (front and back) with magnetic closure: 14" wide x 8" high
- 1 zippered compartment inside each document pocket (2 total): 5" square
- 2 water bottle pockets (sides): 4" wide x 6" high x 2" deep
- 3 slip pockets (front lining): 5" wide x 6" tall, 3 1/2" wide x 6" tall, 2" wide x 6" tall
- 1 zippered compartment (back lining): 6" wide x 6" tall
- Keychain fob
- Chrome and leather logo plate
- Materials: 12 gauge canvas exterior, 100% polyester lining; findings are base metal with chrome plating
- Water-resistant but not waterproof
- Weight: 2 lbs.
- Spot clean with a damp cloth and mild detergent
- Note: Although your bag can carry a ton of stuff, remember that you still have to carry the bag
"Will my laptop fit in this bag, ThinkGeek?" Let's find out together!
|Laptop Fitting Guide|
| Measure your laptop. |
Like TVs, laptops are listed by their measurement on the diagonal. Bags, on the other hand, are measured on the edges. Not all 17" laptops are the same size, so you'll need to measure the length & width of your closed laptop.
"But my laptop is at home, ThinkGeek!"
If you can't wait, Google has superpowers to tell you the dimensions of your laptop if you ask it nicely. Just input the make and model of your laptop and ye shall receive.
"I've got the measurements! Now what?"
Compare your laptop's measurements to the measurements of the bag. If the laptop's measurements are smaller than the bag, it fits! If one or more of the laptop's measurements are bigger, you're out of luck with this bag. Try another.